Information for Members
All sessions will continue to be staggered
We are asking Parents and Carers to continue to follow all Government Guidelines regarding Covid
We will continue to ask Parents and Carers to drop children and at this present time - we are still having no spectators.
We continue to reduce numbers inside - so no parents can enter the building and our staff will liaise with parents/carers outside.
We still ask if your child has a temperature or any symptoms of Covid - please do not attend the club.
We continue to maintain a cleaning regime during the sessions.
Stay safe and keep well
The Team at Northwood Gymnastics
Please find some helpful links below:
COVID-19 - SAFEGUARDING INFORMATION
It is important to recognise that as we reopen, gymnastics will look very different for the children and they will not be learning in the same way.
- Should anyone attending the club show symptoms of Covid-19, they will be separated from their group and their parents contacted immediately.
- Everyone within that group will be asked to selfisolate according to NHS guidelines.
- Please do not bring your child to the club if they show any symptoms related to Covid-19:
• high temperature (38 degrees or more) –feeling hot to touch on the chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature); • new, continuous cough –coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (for those who usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual); • loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – not being able to smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
SAFEGUARDING - CONTACT DETAILS and COMMUNICATION
- You will be asked to verify your contact details, via the LOVE ADMIN app, when your child returns to the club.
- All communication with staff will be made through email, or telephone.
- As I am sure you understand, there will be lots of questions at this challenging time. We will do our best to answer them and hopefully reassure you and your child. We kindly ask you not to phone us, as we are not manning an office and working from a mobile phone. Please email us your enquiry, with the best number to call you on and we will call you back as soon as we possibly can.
- The office must be informed of any changes to the emergency contact details for your child so that we are able to reach someone at all times. Please login to the LOVEADMIN platform and update your details. If you need support this, please email [email protected]
- A senior Coach will be on duty in the hall at session to ensure that systems are being followed appropriately. They will remain 2m away from adults and children at all times.
- Please note that if you wish to speak to your child’s Coach, this will need to be done by email and we will call you.
- The Welfare Officers for safeguarding are Debbie Davies. If you do have a safeguarding concern, please get in touch immediately by emailing [email protected]
- All emails sent to this address come directly to Debbie in confidence.
I hope we can answer your question below..
INDOOR - TERM TIME SESSIONS
INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS
* My child has been asked to self isolate by their school. Can they come to the club?
When asked to self -isolate please follow Government Guideline and do not attend any public places including the club during this period. Please see our terms and conditions for missed sessions due to self isolating.
* When will next term start?
We started back in August and contunue upto October half term
To join us
New Members - visit the join us tab
Current members please email [email protected]