Northwood Gymnastics run Holiday Clubs....
February Half Term
May/June Half Term
Summer Holiday's all - 6 weeks
October Half Term
More information and how to book is available by clicking the link below
We look forward to seeing you at
- The holiday club is for children aged 4-16 only. If you book and you are not aged 4 - 16 you will be refunded for the days you have booked. If you book and you turn up on the day, we do not refund if you are the wrong age.
- That we have a policy for sickness and stomach viruses. Please allow 48 hours following any contagious illnesses before sending your child to Holiday club.
- You also understand and agree to the club rules.(See Club Rules tab on the website)
- We now we have a 24hr cancellation policy. Any cancellations within 24hrs of the date booked will not be given a refund.
- That all children must be able to go to toilet by themselves. If a child is unable to go to toilet by themselves, we will call you to collect them. We will not refund that your booking.
Please remember to provide your child with a light snack, lunch and drink.
Please can chn wear grip socks for their session.
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not give your child any food with NUTS in. As we may have children with NUT ALLERGIES.
WHAT TO WEAR....Please wear comfortable suitable clothing - such as leggins or shorts and a t-shirt.
Children 7 years and under, please also bring a change of clothes
MEDICATION: If yor child needs medication during holiday club. Please ensure that this is clearly labelled with their name. Please speak to a member of staff as you will be required to fill in a form.
If the weather is sunny please apply sun cream before you arrive and provide a hat as we sometimes have lunch outside.
PLEASE NOTE that if you arrive late or during holiday club, the door will be locked for safety. Please call - 07802 344856
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact- [email protected]
Otherwise we look forward to seeing you and your child on the days that you have booked.
Contact during the day - 07802 344856
Please do not attend the club if your child or a member of your household has any of the symptoms of Covid.
As per Government Guidelines
Please do not attend if you have been told to isolate by your school or there is a member of your household isolating.
In the event that a child shows symptoms whilst at the club. The child will be asked to sit in an area away from the other children and bubbles. Children will be supervised at all times. Parents will be contacted and asked to immediately pick up their child and follow government guidelines
SITE ACCESS, DROP OFF and REGISTRATION - The car park will be open for parents and carers. Spaces are subject to how busy the centre is. - We kindly ask you to social distance whilst in the carpark. We will be taking reasonable steps to avoid people being gathered together, by using more entrances and exits and staggering entry and exits where possible. You will be provided with staggered start times, entry and exit information for your child.
* No parents/carers will be permitted to enter the building. Children will be bought out by a coach with a mask.
* Please can only one Parent or Carer drop off and pick their child up.
* ALL PARENTS AND CARERS MUST WEAR A MASK FOR DROP OFF OR PICK UP (unless exempt).
* ON ARRIVAL - The temperature of children and staff will be taken with an infrared forehead scanner before entry into the building. The person with the scanner, will be wearing a face covering and gloves. Any child with a temperature of 38 degrees or above will need to be taken home; Gymnasts must be brought by an adult, as if there are any symptoms, including coughing, the gymnast will not be permitted to train
* PICK UP - Parents will be expected to social distance whilst waiting for their child to be dismissed by a coach. - The coach will bring their group out to the parents. - Given the proximity to residents, some of whom may be vulnerable, please be mindful and considerate of social distancing on your journey to and from the club. - Older Gymnasts may walk home alone at the end of a session if parents give permission by email.
* COACHES PPE - Coaches will wear a face mask covering when meeting and greeting gymnast/s with their Parents/Carers, whilst keeping the distance advised by the Government. - All coaches will wash their hands before the session starts. - All coaches will carry their own hand sanitizer - Coaches will be expected to regularly hand sanitize throughout the session. - All Coaches will carry, use and safely dispose of their own tissues and masks.
* FIRST AID PROCEDURES and PPE - In the unlikely event there is an accident, the following procedures will be in place. - First aid provisions will be limited and where possible gymnasts will self-administer own care. - Coaches will wear a face mask covering and surgical, disposable gloves, when attending to any first aid incident. - Gymnasts will be expected to put on their own facemask, if able to do so. - Coaches will do their best to be sideways facing with gymnasts, depending on injury. - If a cool pack is required, these are ‘one use packs’ and the gymnasts will be given the pack to hold on the area themselves, unless unable to do so. - For all other scenarios, we will work in line with our first aid training with PPE, in place.
* If your child is symptomatic and cannot attend - please email the office and we arrange a holiday club credit.
We look forward to seeing you and your child at the club.
The Team at Northwood Gymnastics