Northwood Gymnastics run Holiday Clubs....
February Half Term
May/June Half Term
Summer Holiday's all - 6 weeks
October Half Term
More information and how to book is available by clicking the link below
We look forward to seeing you at
- The holiday club is for children aged 4-16 only. If you book and you are not aged 4 - 16 you will be refunded for the days you have booked. If you book and you turn up on the day, we do not refund if you are the wrong age.
- That we have a policy for sickness and stomach viruses. Please allow 48 hours following any contagious illnesses before sending your child to Holiday club.
- You also understand and agree to the club rules.(See Club Rules tab on the website)
- We now we have a 24hr cancellation policy. Any cancellations within 24hrs of the date booked will not be given a refund.
- That all children must be able to go to toilet by themselves. If a child is unable to go to toilet by themselves, we will call you to collect them. We will not refund that your booking.
Please remember to provide your child with a light snack, lunch and drink.
Please can chn wear grip socks for their session.
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not give your child any food with NUTS in. As we may have children with NUT ALLERGIES.
WHAT TO WEAR....Please wear comfortable suitable clothing - such as leggins or shorts and a t-shirt.
Children 7 years and under, please also bring a change of clothes
MEDICATION: If yor child needs medication during holiday club. Please ensure that this is clearly labelled with their name. Please speak to a member of staff as you will be required to fill in a form.
If the weather is sunny please apply sun cream before you arrive and provide a hat as we sometimes have lunch outside.
PLEASE NOTE that if you arrive late or during holiday club, the door will be locked for safety. Please call - 07802 344856
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact- [email protected]
Otherwise we look forward to seeing you and your child on the days that you have booked.
Contact during the day - 07802 344856
Please do not attend the club if your child or a member of your household has any of the symptoms of Covid.
As per Government Guidelines
Please do not attend if you have been told to isolate by your school or there is a member of your household isolating.
In the event that a child shows symptoms whilst at the club. The child will be asked to sit in an area away from the other children and bubbles. Children will be supervised at all times. Parents will be contacted and asked to immediately pick up their child and follow government guidelines
SITE ACCESS, DROP OFF and REGISTRATION - The car park will be open for parents and carers. Spaces are subject to how busy the centre is. - We kindly ask you to social distance whilst in the carpark. We will be taking reasonable steps to avoid people being gathered together, by using more entrances and exits and staggering entry and exits where possible.
* No parents/carers will be permitted to enter the building. Children will be bought out by a coach
We look forward to seeing you and your child at the club.
The Team at Northwood Gymnastics