Thank you for joining us at
NEW MEMBERS - WELCOME !
If payment was taken, when you completed the online form, you will have received an email confirmation and you are now a member, please read the following new members information.
If NO payment was taken your booking has not been successful.
You are welcome to email us to enquire if we have spaces - email@example.com
This 'Members Information' page includes everything you will need to know while you are a member.
Our website is kept up to date with information and term dates for you to check in the first instance.
NEW MEMBERS - Please read our club Rules below.
Also our club terms and conditions are below..
If you ever need to contact us..
Class changes and current members
Please read our terms and conditions - link below
When is my
You will have received a confirmation email and a payment confirmation.
You may be asked to show these at the club, so please keep them safe. You may be refused entry without these.
Your trial is the first session for the day after the date you booked.
We do not refund any sessions that you missed if you do not attend your trial on the correct date. We will not contact you if you miss your trial.
PLEASE ARRIVE 10 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR TRIAL TO REGISTER
If a member of the admin team is not available there will be a coach standing at the doors of the hall who will have a register. We ask that you are ready to pick your child up 5 minutes before the class finishes so your child is able to find you when they come out of the gym.
St Helen's Parent's can collect their child just outside the hall.
Northwood School Members can collect their child just inside the hall.
Can't Make my
As long as you notify us 48 hours before your trial, via email, we can offer you a refund and you are welcome to rebook the week before (subject to spaces) you can make your trial.
Unfortunately, we cannot hold spaces without payment.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee there will be spaces at the beginning of the term in your chosen class
Tracksuit bottoms or leggings and a t-shirt. If you enrol your child for the class you will receive a Northwood Gymnastics t-shirt as part of your new members pack which can then be worn at every lesson.
Leotards and shorts are also worn and are available to purchase at the school and online.
All long hair must be tied up and no Jewellery can be worn.
We are sorry that you are not joining us.
But.... If you choose not to join after your trial.
We offer a refund, for the remaining sessions and joining fee if you choose not to join after your trial.
You must contact us by email to let us know you have chosen not to join.
We only refund for the numbers of sessions after your trial, not your trial session. You must inform us BEFORE your next session, otherwise the refunding of fees can only be offered if we fill your space.
Please see our terms and conditions for refunding sessions once the term starts.
Information about Competitions
British Gymnastics Membership
Due to changes by British Gymnatics we no longer collect these fees and process them. This will now be your responsibility.
Please note that your Termly fees DO NOT INCLUDE your BRITISH GYMNASTICS INSURANCE RENEWAL FEE.
Membership expires at the end of every September.
We will email you when the enrolment platform is open.
Without British Gymnastics Insurance your child CANNOT participate in gymnastics.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP & INSURANCE
1. All children must have Northwood Gymnastic membership *
2. All children must have British Gymnastics insurance and membership *
* Only applicable when attending term time classes
1. Please be punctual and leave time for changing before the class so as not to miss the warm up.
2. Do not leave valuables in the changing room.
3. Please ensure that no clothing or shoes are left in the reception area as this causes obstruction for our members and other people using the centre.
4. All gymnasts should wear suitable clothing:
Girls – leotards or club t-shirt with shorts/leggings
Boys – club t-shirt, or boys leotard with shorts/tracksuit bottoms.
No Denim or school uniforms
5. Long hair and fringes must be tied neatly at all times.
6. No jewellery/watches to be worn in the gym
7. Do not work on any apparatus without a coach being present.
8. Misbehaviour, excessive and unnecessary noise will not be tolerated and offenders will be asked to leave the gym.
9. Do not cross areas where other gymnasts are working.
10. No running in the gym, unless instructed by a coach.
11. As a matter of courtesy and safety, gymnasts should ask permission to leave the gym during a training session.
12. No outdoor shoes should be worn in the gym.
13. No food to be brought into the gym.
14. Drinks - Only water allowed.
15. Please treat your coaches and fellow gymnasts with respect.
16. Sickness - Vomit and stomach virus' - Please allow 48 hours after a virus before returning to the club.
1. If you are staying to watch and have small children with you, please ensure they sit quietly if/when invited into the viewing area.
St Helen's venue has a viewing area for family and friends to watch the whole session.
Northwood Gymnastics School venue will not have a viewing area, however families will be invited into the hall for the last 15 minutes of each session to watch their children before collecting them at the end of the session.
Should they wish, Parents and Guardians will also have access to a classroom and outdoor sheltered area on site to wait during their child's gymnastics session.
Royal Masonic venue does not have a viewing area.
2. Please remember we are not responsible for children outside their class hours.
3. Young children should be collected from the sports hall, not the car park.
4. Please arrive 5 minutes before the class ends when picking up your child.
5. No wet, muddy shoes in the gym viewing area.
6. No high heel shoes in the sports hall.
Gymnasts are tested on the badge in their online account. It is the parents responsibility to update the badge in their child's online account. The club cannot take any responsibility if a child is tested on the wrong badge.